NIFAA Indoor League Rules
Archers entering any League-eligible event do so with the agreement that they have read and understand all rules set out below.
Enquiries and results should be sent to Nifaa.email@example.com, enquiries/results sent elsewhere cannot be dealt with/will not be included in the League Table.
• Juniors and cubs must shoot 2 league scores in the same bowstyle. Young adults/adults/veterans/seniors must shoot 3 league scores in the same bowstyle.
• Standard IFAA Indoor rounds only. Maximum score of 300.
• Scores must be shot as a current NIFAA member and must be recorded on your classification card on the day of the event.
• Make sure you fill out all details on your score card (name, bowstyle, date, etc.), sign it at the end of shooting and take a photo of it before submitting it to event organisers (this is useful if you have queries later!)
• Make sure you’ve entered the competition in the correct division.
• Event organisers must keep the original score cards from all indoor league events and forward them to the Records Officer or another NIFAA Committee member at the end of the day.
Enquiries and results should be sent to: Nifaa.firstname.lastname@example.org, enquiries/results sent elsewhere cannot be dealt with/will not be included in the League Table.
1. These rules are intended to apply in addition to the IFAA rules on archery and indoor archery as set out in the IFAA Book of Rules. The NIFAA Indoor League Rules will not supersede any ruling made by the IFAA.
2. Juniors and Cubs will be required to participate in the League but will need to shoot 2 scores only. With this exception of the number of scores required, all other rules will apply.
3. Archers older than Juniors will be required to shoot 3 scores in the League to be eligible to compete for a Championship Title at the NIFAA Indoor Championships. An Archer must shoot the required number of scores, all in the same division, at eligible events throughout the season before the Indoor Championship.
4. Archers may compete in more than one division during the League but do so with the knowledge that they may be required to choose only one division to compete in the Championship. It may not always be possible to accommodate multiple entries at the Championship (this decision may not be able to be made far in advance) – if multiple entries are to be accepted the Championship will be clearly advertised as such in all advertisements, otherwise it will be a single-entry event (in accordance with IFAA rules).
5. Queries must be made by the archer themselves (or a parent/guardian on behalf of Juniors/Cubs). No queries made on behalf of another person (except for the case of Juniors/Cubs) can be accepted.
For further details please see the document below: